Looking for an inexpensive family outing? Fairy Springs and Three Mile Point parks are free for Village residents. Take the opportunity, enjoy the sights and sounds, stroll around the park, bring your canoe or kayak and paddle the lake, have a picnic or just sit on the beach.
Village residents may get their free park pass at either park or the Village Office with just their identification. Both parks will open for weekends beginning Saturday, May 26th. Upon the completion of High School graduation the parks will be open seven days a week from 10 AM until dusk with swimming as staffing permits. (The staff works diligently to ensure lifeguards are on duty at both parks whenever possible however there are times when one or both parks shut down the swimming areas due to lack of staff.)
To ensure a family friendly environment and the safety of all patrons we remind you:
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted;
- Charcoal grills and picnic tables are available for your enjoyment;
- Pavilions are available on a first come first serve basis unless rented to a group or organization;
- To carryout whatever you bring in (i.e. food, garbage, bottles, cans, etc.);
- Parking is limited, please car pool if possible.