Due to the extension of the executive order issued by Governor Cuomo March 16, the Village of Cooperstown has made staff reductions of 50% in the Water, Sewer, and Streets Department. Current staff will be alternating one week on and one week off at least as of now through April 15, 2020 unless extended again. (The original order was effective through March 30, 2020.) Additionally the Village Office remains closed to the public except by appointment only Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Essential staff will be working at the office and can be reached to make an appointment by calling 607-547-2411 between the hours noted above, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. However, staff is encouraging that business be conducted by mail as much as possible. The Zoning Officer, Jane Gentile, will be working remotely from home and will be available by appointment by emailing email@example.com. This procedure will also remain in effect through April 15, 2020, unless the executive order is extended. For further information please contact Teri Barown, Village Administrator.
- PHASE ONE RE-OPENING GUIDANCE AND LINKS FOR BUSINESSES AS SHOWN ON THE NY FORWARD WEBSITE:
- April 27, 2020 Board of Trustee Meeting and public hearings
- 2020-21 Budget Hearing and Trustee meeting – April 13, 2020
- NOTICE OF POSTPONEMENT OF PUBLIC HEARINGS AND APRIL 7, 2020 ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS VILLAGE OF COOPERSTOWN
- Cooperstown Village Election Postponement until at least June 1