The week of March 16, Upstate Companies plans to resume work on the Village of Cooperstown’s federally funded Transportation Enhancement Program (TEP) project. Work is slated to begin at the Main and Chestnut intersection and will include replacement of sidewalk, a new corner configuration in front of Mel’s @ 22, installation of new traffic and pedestrian signals, improvements to mid-block crosswalks, refurbishment of corner business directory signage, installation of two sets of banner poles, tree planting, and some repaving. Like any construction project, there will be some inconveniences. However, every effort will be made to ensure vehicular and pedestrian traffic and business operations remain smooth. Work is planned now so that the project is completed by mid-May, prior to Memorial Day weekend.
- Cooperstown Village Election Postponement until at least June 1
- Otsego County Corona-Virus Task Force “Safer at Home”
- Cooperstown Village Office to Close except by appointment and staff reduction of 50% in effect through April 15 2020
- March 23, 2020 – Village Board of Trustees Meeting & Public Hearings
- Cooperstown Village Election Postponement to April 28