Below is work anticipated for the week of April 8 through April 12.
- Monday, continue saw cutting on Main Street east of Fair Street to River. Start to pull wires for the new lights on Pioneer Street
- Tuesday, cut asphalt at ADA ramp ramp areas on Northern and Southern Pioneer, to prep for new curbs
- Wednesday, removal of concrete in repair areas of pioneer and ADA access points. Start to set new light poles.
- Thursday, continue removals and prep for concrete and curbs, start prep for pavers.
- Friday, continue the paver prep and erecting of new lights.
Additionally there is a project update meeting scheduled for this Wednesday, April 10 at 6 p.m. in the Ballroom of Village Hall, 22 Main Street. Following the project update for the above project, information will be provided regarding the Doubleday Field Project, particularly the first phase of the project, the 3rd base bleacher demolition. Teri