On June 12, 2020, Gov. Cuomo issued Executive Order no. 203, entitled New York State Police Reform and Reinvention Collaborative. Each local government entity which has a police agency must form a Community Advisory Board and undertake a comprehensive review of policies and practices. You will find information on the Village of Cooperstown’s Community Advisory Board (CAB) and materials being reviewed. Click Here for related files on the Police page.
- Download the COVID Alert NY app today
- New York State Police Reform and Reinvention Collaborative
- ABSENTEE BALLOTS FOR RUN-OFF ELECTION TO BE HELD SEPTEMBER 29, 2020 HAVE ARRIVED IN THE VILLAGE CLERK’S OFFICE AND ADDITIONAL OFFICE HOURS HAVE BEEN SET FOR PROCESSING
- Run Off Election Notice due to tie vote – to be held on September 29, 2020 from Noon to 9:00 p.m. in the Village Fire Hall, 24 Chestnut Street, Cooperstown
- Press Release – Cooperstown Police Department