The meeting location for the October 8 Historic Preservation and Architectural Review Board (HPARB) meeting will be the Ballroom (rather than the downstairs meeting room) on the top floor of 22 Main Street (Village Hall) at 5 p.m. Both the public hearing for Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins and the regular meeting will be held in the ballroom. Attendees should enter through the Fair Street Entrance and either take the stairs or the elevator to the Ballroom Floor.
- OCT. 8 HPARB Meeting Location Change to the Ballroom at 22 Main Street
- The Clark Foundation and Village of Cooperstown Beautification Contest, click here for 2019 contest information
- Downtown Streetscape and Pedestrian Project, work scheduled for the remainder of Spring 2019, click here for additional details
- Proposed Noise Law set for Public Hearing on May 28 at 7:00 p.m., for additional information and copy of proposed law go to the Board of Trustee meeting page.
- 2019-20 Adopted Village Budget can be viewed or downloaded on the Board of Trustees meeting page of this website