The meeting location for the October 8 Historic Preservation and Architectural Review Board (HPARB) meeting will be the Ballroom (rather than the downstairs meeting room) on the top floor of 22 Main Street (Village Hall) at 5 p.m. Both the public hearing for Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins and the regular meeting will be held in the ballroom. Attendees should enter through the Fair Street Entrance and either take the stairs or the elevator to the Ballroom Floor.
- Cooperstown Village Office to Close except by appointment and staff reduction of 50% in effect through April 15 2020
- March 23, 2020 – Village Board of Trustees Meeting & Public Hearings
- Cooperstown Village Election Postponement to April 28
- Cooperstown Village Office to Close except by appointment and staff reduction of 50% in effect through March 31, 2020
- Cooperstown Village Election and precautionary measures being taken re: COVID-19