The meeting location for the October 8 Historic Preservation and Architectural Review Board (HPARB) meeting will be the Ballroom (rather than the downstairs meeting room) on the top floor of 22 Main Street (Village Hall) at 5 p.m. Both the public hearing for Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins and the regular meeting will be held in the ballroom. Attendees should enter through the Fair Street Entrance and either take the stairs or the elevator to the Ballroom Floor.
- PHASE ONE RE-OPENING GUIDANCE AND LINKS FOR BUSINESSES AS SHOWN ON THE NY FORWARD WEBSITE:
- April 27, 2020 Board of Trustee Meeting and public hearings
- 2020-21 Budget Hearing and Trustee meeting – April 13, 2020
- NOTICE OF POSTPONEMENT OF PUBLIC HEARINGS AND APRIL 7, 2020 ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS VILLAGE OF COOPERSTOWN
- Cooperstown Village Election Postponement until at least June 1