The Transportation Enhancement Project will begin on Pioneer Street. Mobilization will begin Tuesday, September 4, with construction beginning on September 10. Please contact the Village Office at 547-2411 with any questions regarding the project. To view or download the power point from the August 29, 2018 public information meeting providing project details click on this PDF – TEP Public Information Meeting Presentation PP
Proposed Schedule – Week of 10/22 – 11/15
- Finish preparing Sidewalk areas on North Pioneer Street for concrete placement ( complete week of 10/15) with the exception of Sidewalks by Businesses
- Begin Excavation for the retaining wall at the Park, North east corner Pioneer St. at Main.
- Installation of Light Pole Bases beginning in the North Corridor of Pioneer Street. ( Possible start Oct. 24)
- Move to the South Corridor and continue with installing Light Pole Bases.
- Begin Sidewalk replacement Nov. 5th .
All Dates tentative based on weather conditions.