Water Treatment Plant6 Mill Street Cooperstown, NY 13326 607-547-5591 Chief Operator – Dennis Elliot Operator – Tom Kukenberger ANNUAL DRINKING WATER QUALITY REPORT The Village of Cooperstown has prepared its annual Drinking Water Report to comply with State regulations. The purpose of the report is to raise your understanding of drinking water and awareness of the need to protect our drinking water sources. Last year, your tap water met all State drinking water health standards. We are proud to report that our system did not violate maximum contaminant levels or any other water quality standards. You may access the complete report by clicking the link below. The report will provide you with an overview of last year’s water quality. Included are details about where your water comes from, what it contains, and how it compares to State standards.
- PHASE ONE RE-OPENING GUIDANCE AND LINKS FOR BUSINESSES AS SHOWN ON THE NY FORWARD WEBSITE:
- April 27, 2020 Board of Trustee Meeting and public hearings
- 2020-21 Budget Hearing and Trustee meeting – April 13, 2020
- NOTICE OF POSTPONEMENT OF PUBLIC HEARINGS AND APRIL 7, 2020 ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS VILLAGE OF COOPERSTOWN
- Cooperstown Village Election Postponement until at least June 1