Water Treatment Plant6 Mill Street Cooperstown, NY 13326 607-547-5591 Chief Operator – Dennis Elliot Operator – Tom Kukenberger ANNUAL DRINKING WATER QUALITY REPORT The Village of Cooperstown has prepared its annual Drinking Water Report to comply with State regulations. The purpose of the report is to raise your understanding of drinking water and awareness of the need to protect our drinking water sources. Last year, your tap water met all State drinking water health standards. We are proud to report that our system did not violate maximum contaminant levels or any other water quality standards. You may access the complete report by clicking the link below. The report will provide you with an overview of last year’s water quality. Included are details about where your water comes from, what it contains, and how it compares to State standards.
- OCT. 8 HPARB Meeting Location Change to the Ballroom at 22 Main Street
- The Clark Foundation and Village of Cooperstown Beautification Contest, click here for 2019 contest information
- Downtown Streetscape and Pedestrian Project, work scheduled for the remainder of Spring 2019, click here for additional details
- Proposed Noise Law set for Public Hearing on May 28 at 7:00 p.m., for additional information and copy of proposed law go to the Board of Trustee meeting page.
- 2019-20 Adopted Village Budget can be viewed or downloaded on the Board of Trustees meeting page of this website