1Parking in Cooperstown is limited, and paid parking is in effect Memorial Day weekend through Columbus Day.
Consider the Trolley Park and Ride as an alternative. Look for the “Park and Take the Trolley!” signs as you approach Cooperstown. Trolley Rates apply.
Accessible parking is available in the Blue and Red lots, and the Village Trolleys are ADA compliant and can accommodate mechanized and standard wheelchairs. If possible, please call in advance (607-376-7322) so that the Trolley service can plan accordingly.
- Blue Trolley Lot: Off Route 28 just south of the Village of Cooperstown (traveling north on Rt. 28 from Oneonta, NY).
- Red Trolley Lot: Off Route 28 North (Glen Avenue) at Maple Street (traveling south on Route 28 from Route 20).
- Yellow Trolley Lot: On Route 80 at the upper parking lot of Fenimore Art Museum (traveling south on Route 80 from Route 20).
Trolley Schedule: Memorial Day Weekend (May) – Labor Day Weekend (September)
- Enjoy a relaxing visit and catch the Village Trolley to one of the many exciting Cooperstown attractions, such as the National Baseball Hall of Fame & Museum, The Farmers’ Museum, Doubleday Field, Fenimore Art Museum, and downtown Cooperstown shopping.
The trolley will run daily May 26 – September 3 and September 16, 8:30am – 7:30pm.
The trolley will leave the Blue Lot at the south entrance to Cooperstown on the half-hour and hour beginning at 8:30am. The trolley will depart the Yellow Lot at 22 minutes after and 8 minutes before the hour beginning at 8:52am.
- Blue Lot
- Chestnut St. at Elm St. (East)*
- Red Lot
- Main St. in Railroad District*
- Doubleday Field
- Baseball Hall of Fame
- Lake St. at Lakefront Park*
- Lake St. at Otesaga Hotel (North)*
- Fenimore Art Museum*
- Yellow Lot
- The Farmers’ Museum*
- Lake St. at Otesaga Hotel (South)*
- Chestnut St. at Chamber of Commerce/Visitor Center*
- Chestnut St. at Elm St. (West)*
- Chestnut St. at Mohican Motel*
- Chestnut St. at Grove St.*
NOTE: July 21-24, 2022 is the Hall of Fame Induction weekend and an All-Day Pass will be available for $5 per person, payable by cash only, on the trolley. Please bring exact change This pricing will also be in effect on Sept.ember16.
The following rates and payment options apply for the remainder of the trolley season:
- Daily Individual Pass $2.50
- Children under 5 free.
- Daily passes are available from the trolley driver, cash only.
- Daily passes may also be purchased with a credit or debit card at convenient kiosks located in
- the trolley parking lots or in front of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. A
- convenience fee will be added.
- Season Individual Pass $20
- Season Family Pass $35
- Season Student Pass $10 (under 18 years old)
- Season Senior Citizen Pass $15
- Season passes can be purchased by cash, check, or credit card (a convenience fee applies) at the
- Village Office at 22 Main Street, Cooperstown.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Trolley please contact Leatherstocking Trolley by calling 607-376-7322.